FOUR BEACHES JUNGLE HIKE
Off the tourist radar is an unknown forest trail that leads to ocean cliffs from where you can hike to FOUR BEACHES …. Yes four tiny beaches one next to the other!
The forest is true wilderness. Our team has spotted the Frogmouth, and elusive and rarely seen bird.
Come and explore!!
Location – South Goa
Distance – 4.5 km
Duration – 3 hours, Half day trip
Intensity – Easy to Moderate
Fitness level required – you should be able to walk 4kms at a stretch.
ENTERING THE OCEAN IS NOT PART OF THIS TREK. IF YOU DO VENTURE IT’S AT YOUR OWN RISK
All adventure sports carry an inherent element of risk and are dependent on weather and prevailing conditions. The decision of our Trek Leaders to alter routes, shorten treks, or cancel is final in the interest of safety
Scheduled Trek (as per Calendar)
₹990 per person
Private Trek (Customize your Trek)
2 – 6 persons – ₹6000
7 persons and above – ₹990 per person
List of upcoming events
Four Beaches Jungle Hike
Things to Carry
- 1Rain gear (during monsoons)
- 2Sun glasses
- 3Sun screen
- 5Personal medications
- 6Change of Clothes(can be kept in car to change after trek)
- 7Snack, Light Lunch, Fruits
Clothes for Trekking
- Long trousers(to protect from thorns, insects)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Water(2 liters each)
- Within 24 hours of activity: NO REFUND
- 24 hours to 72 hours prior to activity: 50% REFUND
- Prior 72 hours: 75% REFUND