A fun hike through grassland and forest across a plateau. A short descent at the North East corner takes you to a hidden cave. Legend has it that an underground passage led from this cave to a church a few km away. However we don’t advise to to go searching for this passage!!
One can spot ruins of stone cut steps and cisterns in some locations.
Flora and fauna abound.
Surrounding the plateau are many viewpoints. .
Intensity – Easy
Duration – 2 hours and over depending on distance you walk
PET FRIENDLY TREK
All adventure sports carry an inherent element of risk and are dependent on weather and prevailing conditions. The decision of our Trek Leaders to alter routes, shorten treks, or cancel is final in the interest of safety.
Scheduled Trek (as per Calendar)
₹500 per person
Private Trek (Customize your Trek)
2- 6 pax – ₹3000 per group
7 pax and above – ₹500 per person
List of upcoming events
No events to display.
Things to Carry
- 1Rain gear (during monsoons)
- 2Sun glasses
- 3Sun screen
- 6Personal medications
- 7Change Of Clothes(can be kept in car to change after trek)
- 8Snack, Light Lunch, Fruits
Clothes for Trekking
- Long trousers(to protect from thorns, insects)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Water(2 liters each)
- Within 24 hours of activity: NO REFUND
- 24 hours to 72 hours prior to activity: 50% REFUND
- Prior 72 hours: 75% REFUND