MOONLIGHT JUNGLE WALK
Educative and adventurous hike with Herpetologist and Naturalist Vikram Hoshing.
An immersive walk in the forest at night with the full moon peeking through the canopy. Learn about fauna, flora and the local ecology.
Our experienced team (equipped with first aid kits and certified first aid responders) of outdoor experts ensure complete safety.
Location – North Goa
Total distance – Approx. 5 km
Time – 6:30 PM to 10 PM
Intensity – Easy
All adventure sports carry an inherent element of risk and are dependent on weather and prevailing conditions. The decision of our Trek Leaders to alter routes, shorten treks, or cancel is final in the interest of safety.
Group Size: Maximum 10 pax
Scheduled Trek (as per Calendar)
₹1500 per person
Private Trek (Customize your Trek)
2 – 5 persons: ₹10,710 total
5 – 10 persons: ₹12,810 total
List of upcoming events
Moonlight Jungle Walk
Things to Carry
- 1Rain gear (during monsoons)
- 2Sun glasses
- 3Sun screen
- 5Personal medications
- 6Change Of Clothes(can be kept in car to change after trek)
- 7Snack, Light Lunch, Fruits
Clothes for Trekking
- Long trousers(to protect from thorns, insects)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Water(2 liters each)
- Within 24 hours of activity: NO REFUND
- 24 hours to 72 hours prior to activity: 50% REFUND
- Prior 72 hours: 75% REFUND