OCEAN TREK FORTALEZA CABO
Located in the southernmost province of Goa, Canacona, Fort Cabo da Rama (The Cape of Rama) is the oldest sea fort in Goa, built many centuries before the Portuguese took it from the Raja of Sunda in 1763. They completely renovated it in typical Portuguese style. Now, except for one rampart, the fort lies in ruins.
Ocean Trek Fortaleza Cabo takes you on a walk around the picturesque ramparts of the fort, and to the rugged headland. En route are pebbled beaches, a seaside fresh water spring, awe inspiring ocean views, a sea cave and a tiny fishing cove where one can take a dip in the sea.
Location – South Goa
Total distance – 5 km
Intensity – Moderate
ENTERING THE OCEAN IS NOT PART OF THIS TREK. IF YOU DO VENTURE IT’S AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All adventure sports carry an inherent element of risk and are dependent on weather and prevailing conditions. The decision of our Trek Leaders to alter routes, shorten treks, or cancel is final in the interest of safety.
List of upcoming events
Ocean Trek Fortaleza Cabo
Things to Carry
- 1Rain gear (during monsoons)
- 2Sun glasses
- 3Sun screen
- 5Personal medications
- 6Change Of Clothes(can be kept in car to change after trek)
- 7Snack, Light Lunch, Fruits
Clothes for Trekking
- Long trousers(to protect from thorns, insects)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Water(2 liters each)
- Within 24 hours of activity: NO REFUND
- 24 hours to 72 hours prior to activity: 50% REFUND
- Prior 72 hours: 75% REFUND