Sunset kayaking off Bambolim Beach is magical. After all, who can resist a Goa sunset?
If the tide and wind conditions are right, you can land on the secluded Cacra Beach, with its beautiful shells and calm waters ideal for a swim. Or you could visit the Siridao Beach in the shadow of the picturesque chapel of Jezu Nazarene.
Or you could just paddle out and wander in the lovely Bambolim Bay, watch the sunset, and return.
We teach kayaking basics before you start. It’s not difficult. A 10-minute briefing followed by a short familiarization exercise on the water is sufficient for even a complete novice to participate in any of our kayaking excursions.
Expert instructors accompany you throughout the excursion.
NOTE: In rare circumstances where the tide or winds are too low or too high (these conditions are in nature’s control, not in ours), the excursion may not be able to land on any beach.
TIME: From October to February: 4 PM to Sunset
From March to May: 4:30 PM to Sunset
For 2 to 8 kayakers
₹1490 per person
(Minimum 2 persons)
List of upcoming events
- 1Use of Sit-on-Top Kayak with paddle and backrest
- 2Group leader and guide
- 3Use of Life Jacket for safety
- 4Bottled Water(We urge you to please bring your own water bottle if possible, to save the Earth from more discarded single-use plastic)
- 1Transport to and from starting/ending point.
- 3Anything not in the included list
- 1Swimming Gear
- 2Change of Clothes
- 4Sunscreen lotion
- 6If you wear spectacles, a strap to stop them from falling in the water(We have limited number available for use by clients)
- 7Dry bag if you want to carry your mobile phone, cash or valuables(We have limited number available for use by clients. We also have a lockable cupboard on shore to keep these items))
Clothes for Kayaking
- Tee shirt and shorts OR long sleeved shirt and long track pants if you get easily sunburned.(Wear something you are comfortable getting wet in)
- Water shoes, canvas gym shoes or sandals with a strap at the back (floaters).(Avoid leather footwear)
- Same Day: 100% deducted
- Up to 24 hours: 75% deducted
- 24 to 48 hours: 50% deducted
- Over 48 hours: 20% deducted
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 2 pax, or pay for 2; maximum 8 pax
- Booking must be made one day in advance
- Full payment in advance into our company back account (we will provide the details)
- Payment includes membership fee and all taxes
- If you weigh more than 110kg, then it is unsafe for you to kayak
- Punctuality: We expect kayakers to be on time, as it is unfair to keep others waiting. One instructor will wait up to a maximum of 35 minutes beyond the reporting time. Any delays beyond that will be treated as a 'no show'. There is no refund for a 'no show'. If kayakers show up late, the excursion may be curtailed or shortened to make up for lost time.