EYE CLIMBING WALL
The Eye Climbing Wall is located at the the Youth Hostel in Panaji.
Being just a 20 foot wall, it is used for training by locals.
The wall is open on all days from 1700 to 2000 hours.
Call or what’s app us to book a slot in advance!
The climbing instructor has the authority to cancel, amend, change or alter the scheduled climbing session at any time considering the safety of climbers. His/ her decision in this matter will be final and binding on all.
Prices to be updated
List of upcoming events
Eye Climbing Wall
No events to display.
Things to Carry
- 1Rain gear (during monsoons)
- 2Swim wear (Optional)
- 3Sun glasses
- 4Sun screen
- 6Personal medications
- 7Change Of Clothes(can be kept in car to change after trek)
Clothes for Trekking
- Long trousers(to protect from thorns, insects)
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes.
- Water(2 liters each)
- Within 24 hours of activity: NO REFUND
- 24 hours to 72 hours prior to activity: 50% REFUND
- Prior 72 hours: 75% REFUND
OTHER CLIMBING ACTIVITIES